How fast time flies and tastes and preferences change. If at the dawn of mankind the chest was the main means of storage, later cabinets and wardrobes, now a large number of people prefer various types of wardrobe designs. How to understand the variety of models on the market? Consider wardrobe systems for the apartment: types of designs, the best brands, 3D photo design and the most interesting below.
Systems are divided into main groups:
- Finished. Do not need assembly. Cabinets, racks, shelves do not require mounting to the walls.
- Prefabricated. Systems are assembled at the installation site. Assembled from individual parts, strictly according to the instructions. All parts included in the kit are used.
By type of system are divided into the following:
- Modular. Cabinets are good to assemble a separate structure. Several racks are fastened together, forming a single system.
- Recessed. Equipped between the ceiling and the floor, adjacent walls, in a corner, in a niche, under the stairs. The main thing is mounting to the walls.
- Open. The models do not have a back wall and side partitions. Therefore, a rather capacious design is obtained.
- Wall mounted. The main feature - installation is carried out on rails fixed on the walls. The guide can vary in length and holes are already made in it to fix the main elements of the system (baskets, shelves, nets).
- Panel - business class furniture. The structures have decorative panels attached to the wall, and only then storage elements are mounted on these panels. Designs become holistic, harmonious and efficient.
- Case. Designs - the most popular among buyers. I represent completely ready-made solutions, all elements of the model are installed stationary.
- Wireframe. The basis of these systems is metal profiles assembled on support stands (columns). Shelves, rods are attached to them, chests of drawers equipped with drawers are installed at the bottom.
- Metal. Metal improves strength, rigidity, reliability of the structure, makes it possible to take on a significant load. And the models look airy and very light. In these systems, the height of the shelves changes at will, increases, the number of rods decreases, two-level sections are built.
Advantages and disadvantages
The desire to find a special zone in the apartment and store clothes and shoes there is understandable. Regardless of the location and size, the wardrobe has significant advantages over wardrobes and other storage systems:
- more storage space;
- easy to sort and tidy things;
- clothes in sight;
- in large dressing rooms, you can change clothes and put yourself in order.
- location may not be very good;
- good ventilation must be provided for in the design;
- some users basically do not want to store outerwear, underwear and shoes in one zone.
TOP 5 best brands
The list of the best manufacturers to date includes:
- Elfa International AB;
- Element Systems;
- Ab print.
Consider the selected companies in more detail.
Elfa International AB
The Swedish company Elfa International AB is a leading manufacturer of wardrobe systems. It was at Elfa that they came up with a system of baskets and shelves made of steel wire coated with epoxy paint. From the set existing today, you can build and mount a wardrobe room for every taste. But there are ten standard solutions plus two children's designs that change, supplemented as necessary.
Price: from 23900 to 24200 rubles.
- does not clutter up space;
- configuration is easily changed, from the components assemble the design you need at the moment.
Mom initially had a pantry in her apartment. A very useful thing. But over time, it is so cluttered, and the shelves in it are made of wood of all varieties that exist in nature. They decided to ennoble and put in order. I was impressed with the products of this company. Mom and I wondered what we wanted to put there, in the end, with my vision in the store. There we quickly found one of the standard options and it was understaffed with some details. It turned out a class. Mounted by instructions. Not a pantry - a palace. Things in their places. Looks great things. And the shoe rack and special bars are just lovely. Mom advises to pay attention to these systems.
Popular in our country are dressing rooms of the well-known manufacturer IKEA. This is due to the high functionality of the models and the ability to collect various variations that allow you to adapt the system to the size of the room. If there is a need, then the design is complemented by various accessories, giving greater comfort in use. The company usually exhibits several series of wardrobes. They can be in harmony with any style and are installed in various parts of the house. For example, the Pax system is a cabinet made of chipboard, and the door is transparent of tempered glass. Inside the shelves and rods for clothes.
Cost: from 15390 to 16000 rubles.
- modularity, from finished products you can dial the design of the desired size and functionality;
- large selection of models.
Thought to equip the space in the apartment and turned his gaze to Ikea. Tortured to choose, so much to offer. But he made a wise decision and put together a two-part system. I connected two different functional cabinets into a single whole. It turned out the most. And in terms of size and internal content, everything was fine. Installed in a room along the entire wall. And the place was a bit occupied, and the capacity was simply impressive. Acquire and harmonize the space in your apartments.
The Russian company Aristo produces a huge number of different components. Of these, using a special program, a kit is assembled that matches the type and size of the room. Structurally, the racks are very strong and reliable. The system consists of strong metal guides that can withstand heavy loads.
Hinged guides and bearing rails are included. But accessories (baskets, shelves and rods) are selected based on customer preferences. Their number depends on the modification and size of the wardrobe structure. The brand provides a list of options that can be installed on the selected system.
Price tag: from 17300 to 18200 rubles.
- multifunctionality and reliability;
- paint from steel profiles does not peel and does not fade;
- a replenished set of accessories.
- The company focuses on open systems that do not require doors.
I have long wanted to equip a storage place under the stairs in my two-story apartment. I reviewed a lot and came across this company, well, and downloaded the program. Entered the size of the object and began to collect, choosing from the proposed range. I tried to provide for shelves, and rods, and scrubs, and much more. I bought the proposed kit, but assembled called a specialist. The maintained order and capacity of the structure is beyond praise. He placed the clothes he wanted and also the place was left. Thanks guys, the dream came true. I advise you to buy.
A manufacturer from Germany specializes in storage systems and successfully presents its products on the Russian market. On an individual project you will be assembled components. But there are also ready-made projects. One of them is made on the basis of Element Systems metal load-bearing elements with 16 mm chipboard shelves, the depth of which is selected from 25 to 45 cm in the store. The color of the metal parts is white, the color of the chipboard is any of the palettes proposed by the manufacturer.
Price tag: from 14500 to 15100 rubles.
- very high quality products;
- the position of the shelves and rods is easily adjustable in height after installation independently.
- a ready-made kit is the basis, in some cases, it is necessary to buy additional items (baskets, scissors), and this makes the model more expensive.
Tired of looking at the garbage dump in the hallway. I went online and stumbled upon storage system designs. And, everything, I decided to do it. I was seduced by the German quality and did not regret it. I chose the finished model, but I got a couple of baskets and ordered. I found an installation specialist and voila. I am a happy wardrobe owner. I have never had such an order. Everything is in place. Recommend, buy and save time and place.
AB PRINT (Latvia)
Latvian company produces wardrobe designs. It has in its portfolio more than a thousand different options for placing baskets, shelves and hangers. Material: robust powder-coated steel. Primary colors are white and titanium (gray). The main model of a Latvian company is the Stark kit. For example, the modular kit stark classic. The finished kit is located in the zone from 92 to 183.
Price: from 10982 to 12000 rubles.
- ease of use. Baskets, scissors are put forward on guides making it easy to get to the right things;
- variety in the assembly, even when buying a ready-made kit;
- the ability to change the configuration by replacing or adding accessories.
- assembly in most cases is best entrusted to a specialist.
I live alone in a mess in the apartment. My friend saw a system of shelves in the bathroom and decided to put something similar to himself. Attracted a model of a Latvian company. Selected, pretended and put on the loggia a slightly modified classic model. I myself did not expect it to turn out so well. Everything seems simple. And how cool it turned out. Laid out and hung things. There is free space in the apartment and order. Very satisfied. I advise you to buy.
Where can one buy?
Purchases are made both in special profile stores, supermarkets, and in online stores. The main sites are listed in the table.
|AB PRINT (Latvia)||https://www.komplekttorg.ru/category/garderobnaja-sistema-stark/|
Interesting solutions in the interior
Typically, storage systems are either located in a separate room, or are made as part of a room. Designers are advised to put dressing rooms on the loggias or use the "dead" zone in the apartment.
Today, wardrobes can be equipped in pantries, niches or in separate rooms with a window. In this case, things of the whole family will fit there. Usually they install a mirror, an ironing board, poufs, a dressing table, which is convenient. The room is used as a fitting room. It is quite cozy and you can hide from outsiders.
The dressing room, as part of the room, is fenced off with a drywall wall. Sometimes a screen or heavy curtain. Chip - an unused part is allocated (a place under the stairs or a dead end in the corridor). It is recommended to make the dressing room in one color palette with the rest of the room. But the partitions can be made as you like: mirrored, transparent, wooden or fabric, in the form of an accordion, sliding.