An ideal dream is not complete without an ideal mattress, but how to choose it? In our article we will try to answer this question, and also present a rating of TOP 7 mattresses for quality 2019 - 2020! Which is better to choose, expert reviews , specifications and much more, read below.
The best manufacturers of mattresses in all price segments!
To choose your mattress, you must first determine your price category. We will talk about the best manufacturers in different segments.
- Velam - mattresses of Ukrainian production. The company has been operating in the market for 27 years and has repeatedly become the winner of various competitions. Thanks to the excellent ratio of price and quality, mattresses are becoming known worldwide;
- Lapis lazuli - initially the company was profiled in the manufacture of furniture, but as it grew and developed, it began to produce high-quality mattresses. A distinctive feature is a large selection of mattresses and their manufacture on European equipment.
Middle price category:
- DreamLine - the factory uses technology patented by it in its production. A wide selection of different mattresses and the possibility of manufacturing non-standard orders distinguishes the company from competitors;
- Consul - premium quality, verification at the production stage and a five-year manufacturer’s warranty are the main features of the company. The company provides individual tailoring services in a short time and at an affordable price.
- Ascona is a company that everyone is hearing about. The company received the national Russian award “Brand No. 1”, provides a huge selection of different mattresses, a guarantee of up to 5 years, high quality and anti-allergenic material;
- Atmosphere - the company has been operating for more than 20 years and uses in its production environmentally friendly European materials (coconut fiber, cotton, latex). A feature of the company is a combination of advanced technology and manual assembly.
VIP class category:
- Vegas - a Belarusian company confirms the quality of its products with various certificates (euroLATEX, ISO and others). Vegas uses raw materials only from well-known foreign suppliers. The company offers a variety of sizes, high quality and a 3 year warranty;
- Ormatek - is distinguished by innovative technologies and a huge selection. The company also owns the Guinness World Record for the production of the largest mattress in 114 square meters. High quality and a guarantee of up to seven years made Ormatek mattresses so attractive.
Rating of 7 best mattresses for sleeping
We present you the rating of mattresses for quality 2019 - 2020, which mattress is better to choose. Expert reviews and specifications. TOP 7 includes:
- Askona Balance Smart;
- Ormatek Flex Standard;
- Ormatek Optima Light Bonnel;
- DreamLine Eco Strong Bonnel;
- Toris Legante Country Series;
- Consul Philo;
- DreamLine Soft.
Askona balance smart
The comfortable model is based on a block of independent springs. The mattress is designed for a load of up to 90 kilograms. The upper fabric is characterized by wear resistance and increased resistance to mechanical stress.
|Maximum weight kg||90|
Price: 11 760 rub.
- high strength material;
- a layer of elastic foam.
- light weight maximum load (90 kg).
This model of a mattress is ideal for a baby bed. It is designed for weight from 10 pounds and is soft enough for children. The springs perfectly support the spine, and the anatomical foam creates a comfortable surface.
Ormatek Flex Standard
The mattress of increased rigidity will allow you to sleep well and relax the body. Thanks to a special special material, the model is able to withstand various temperature differences without losing its properties.
|Maximum weight kg||120|
Price tag: 11,990 rubles.
- high rigidity;
- extra strong ormafoam material.
Thanks to a special filler, the mattress does not fall through. even if people sleep on it with a difference in weight of 20-30 kilograms. It keeps its shape well and retains its properties perfectly even with strong temperature differences. Over time, the mattress does not slip and does not break.
Ormatek Optima Light Bonnel
The reliable model on the classic block of independent springs can last you for many years. The mattress is perfect for people suffering from allergies due to the ormafoam hypoallergenic filler, which is as close to natural latex in its properties.
|Maximum weight kg||100|
Cost: 14 140 p.
- independent spring unit;
- hypoallergenic materials.
- small allowable difference in weight (20 kg).
The mattress is perfect for people who need a fairly soft bed. For more comfortable use, it is necessary to additionally purchase a mattress cover, because with a lot of weight a person can feel the spring block.
DreamLine Eco Strong Bonnel
The reinforced spring block of the mattress is capable of supporting up to 150 kilograms of weight, while the hypoallergenic high-strength filler will extend the life of the mattress. If desired, a viewing zipper may be sewn into the cotton cover.
|Maximum weight kg||150|
Price tag: 16 314 rub.
- large manufacturer warranty (10 years);
- high maximum weight (150 kg).
This model is not suitable for people with back problems and diseases of the spine, but is perfect for lovers of hard mattresses. Due to its high rigidity, the mattress allows you to sleep well and relaxes your muscles, which gives a feeling of vigor in the morning.
Toris Legante Country Series
The model is ideal for lovers of springless mattresses. Thanks to the seven-zone system and high-density ergofoam, the mattress provides anatomical support for your spine.
|Rigidity||medium / above average|
|Maximum weight kg||150|
Price: 18 069 rubles.
- different rigidity of the parties;
- handles for turning;
- possibility of transportation in a twist.
Excellent springless anatomical mattress with the possibility of execution with rounded corners, which reduces the risk of injury and the possibility of impacts on the corners of the bed.
Orthopedic mattress of high quality without springs. It is made of the latest technology from polyurethane foam. The high density of the filler increases the life of the mattress and can withstand a load of up to 120 kilograms.
|Maximum weight kg||120|
Cost: 20 100 r.
- hypoallergenic materials;
- removable cover;
- breathable fabric.
The mattress is able to provide quality sleep and a comfortable rest thanks to its orthopedic properties. Ideal for children and people with allergies.
The model is represented by natural filler, moderate softness and orthopedics. The model is well ventilated, durable and has high wear resistance.
|Maximum weight kg||160|
Price: 42 379 rubles.
- based on natural latex;
- good ventilation;
- high level of load (160 kilograms on each side).
- not suitable for people allergic to mattress material.
DreamLine Soft is an ideal mattress that maintains the natural position of the back during sleep. Natural components increase the permissible load and service life. The only negative is a possible allergic reaction to natural latex.
Comparison of submitted products
With the modern choice of a variety of mattresses, it can be difficult to decide which one is right for you, so consider our TOP 7 in the comparison table.
|Size cm||Rigidity||Load kg|
|Askona balance smart||180x190||below average||90||11 760|
|Ormatek Flex Standard||160x190||high||120||11 990|
|Ormatek Optima Light Bonnel||200x200||average||100||14 140|
|DreamLine Eco Strong Bonnel||190x200||high||150||16 314|
|Toris Legante Country Series||160x200||medium / above average||150||18,069|
|Consul Filon||180x200||average||120||20 100|
|DreamLine Soft||180x200||below average||160||42,379|
TOP 5 factors to pay attention to when buying mattresses
When buying a new mattress, you should pay attention to the following five important points:
- Decide on the type of mattress - springs or their absence. Next comes the question of which mattress is better: spring or springless. Models with springs come with a dependent unit (the same stiffness over the entire area) and independent (they support the spine well). Such mattresses are more useful for the back and spine and are silent, but they are very sensitive to sudden loads. Springless models are made from various materials and are made to a varying degree of rigidity. The most common material is natural latex or its synthetic analogue polyurethane foam. The positive side of such mattresses is that they do not break and their service life reaches 15 years. A high-quality springless mattress has orthopedic properties and is absolutely noiseless, but they are limited in weight (maximum figure is about 120-140 kilograms).
- Be sure to choose a suitable mattress in size. The length of the mattress should be longer than your height by 20 centimeters or choose a mattress according to the size of your bed.
- The rigidity of the mattress is another selection criterion. As you know, you can’t categorically sleep on mattresses that are too hard unless you have been shown to them by a doctor, otherwise such a dream will lead to back pain and impaired circulation. A too soft mattress is also not shown to everyone, but only to people with problems in the lower back. Choose a mattress for your body and one that will be convenient for you.
- Hypoallergenicity of the mattress is also an important issue. If you choose a mattress for a child or you yourself are allergic, then it is worth paying attention to hypoallergenic models that do not use wool.
- The last is hygiene. The mattress should be in a removable and breathing cover, which will allow you to quickly and easily clean it and will not allow harmful bacteria to accumulate under the cover.