The entrance hall is a place that immediately catches your eye when you visit, also here everyone undresses and takes off their shoes, on this basis, the room is subject to pollution. The overall impression of the house or apartment depends on the design of the hallway, so due attention should be paid to the choice of finishing material. At the moment, there are a large number of materials on the market that are suitable for a particular room.
Wallpaper in the hallway
Wallpaper today is one of the common materials that is used to decorate almost any room and the entrance hall is no exception. Until recently, wallpapers were not used, and there were many reasons for this. But today, the construction industry is developing rapidly, and the manufacturer offers quality wallpapers. They are quite simple to wash, and in this regard, they are not afraid of dirty shoes and so on. But still, a careful attitude is required.
But among the variety, the user rarely pays attention to light colors, this is just due to the fact that the hallway is one of the dirtiest places. For example, after a rain, the owner came in dirty shoes, or even put on a wet bike. If you have pets, this will also be a problem and you will often need to clean the wallpaper, and this will sooner or later affect the surface condition.
Which wallpaper is best for the entrance?
Many consumers are interested in the question of how to make the right choice in favor of one or another option? When choosing it is important to consider a number of factors:
- Wallpaper should withstand wet cleaning without consequences.
- Excellent indicator of wear resistance.
- Fit the general style of the room.
- Duration of operation.
- It is best to have a non-marking color.
Wallpaper that fit in the hallway:
- Non-woven. This option is most often used for painting. The material is practical and durable, and it is quite simple to glue it on the walls.
- Vinyl wallpapers are durable, and at the same time the material perfectly hides all surface defects. There is a large selection of colors and textures on the market.
- Cullets. This is a modern material, which appeared relatively recently, characterized by strength and durability.
- Liquid wallpaper has an attractive texture, and the application method is incredibly simple.
- Attractive appearance will give any room a mural.