There are several finishing works that need to be completed before the onset of cold weather. They will be discussed in today's article.
The list of works for the summer period
- Roofing roof.
- Pouring the foundation of buildings.
- Alignment of the walls.
- Work related to heating systems.
- Sheathing a house or balcony with siding.
- Installation of the front door of a private house.
- Wallpapering the walls.
- Installation of plastic windows.
- Facing buildings with insulation.
The reasons for this decision
There are several reasons why construction work in winter cannot be done:
1) It is highly recommended not to paste wallpaper in the winter. During this period, regular temperature changes occur. They can cause arbitrary material removal.
2) Installation of a plastic window can last for several hours. During this time, the foam will freeze. The same goes for installing the front door.
3) As a rule, pipes change in the summer. Because in winter it is very problematic to carry out such a procedure. During this period, increased pressure in the pipes. This circumstance may cause a flood.
4) During cold weather, the insulation will fall off. Reliable fixing of this material is facilitated by warm weather. In addition, in winter the insulation will not be able to dry.
5) Replacement or partial restoration of the roof is possible only under favorable weather conditions.
In summer or spring. Winter wind will hinder installation work. In addition, building material may not withstand such loads.
Note! The temperature at the roof must not fall below 8 degrees.
6) The paint will dry in the winter for a long time.
7) It is recommended to level the walls in the summer. In winter, the plaster does not dry well. Cracks and other defects may form on it.
No one floods the foundation of a residential building in winter. It is forbidden! This action will reduce the durability and strength of the foundation.
Subsequently, serious problems may arise. Snow or severe frosts will not allow the solution to dry. Thus, the quality of work performed will decrease.
9) Laying tiles is not recommended in the winter. Due to the increased humidity in the room, the material will dry for a long time. During this time, the tile may deform or crack.
Additional Information! Most of the problems in the operation of the tile occurs due to the time of laying.
As practice shows, the tile, the installation of which was carried out in the winter, is less suitable for use. on such a tile after a couple of months defects will form.
Thus, in this article was told about the finishing work, which is better not to carry out in the winter.
Following the above tips will protect you from future problems. Repair restoration operations can be avoided.
Are you ready to listen to the recommendations that were made today? Share your opinion in the comments.