Companies manufacturing interior doors respond very quickly to the slightest changes in the design preferences of potential customers. Therefore, they are releasing new collections stably. Today, the market for these products is full of offers. And it is at this stage that the main consumer problem arises - “How to choose the right one?”.
Indeed, for the harmony of the general concept of a home interior, not only material of manufacture and design, but also color are extremely important. Sometimes it’s enough to install a new interior door and the room instantly changes. What is important to consider when choosing?
Color and style. Is there a middle ground
A huge range of models of interior doors, palettes, decorative openings - all this gives a lot of trouble when choosing. To avoid mistakes, use the tips of designers.
The first thing you should pay attention to when choosing the color of an interior door is of course the style of the room! Because Each room has its own characteristic set of shades. So:
- Neutral tones (light gray, peach, cream, pastel, etc.). Such doors simply perfectly fit into almost any design plan. Those. it doesn’t matter what style of interior (classical, rustic, Scandinavian or Japanese) and even Baroque.
- Cold tones (blue, blue, snow-white) are the prerogative of more modern interiors, such as minimalism, loft, eclecticism, high-tech.
- Dark colors perfectly complement the spacious rooms, decorated in a classic style. Colors (and their different shades) have always been popular today: teak, walnut, cherry (wenge), merbau. Because they will give a sense of rigor and at the same time some sophistication. And in order not to create an overly gloomy room, give preference to a door leaf decorated with glass inserts (even small ones matter), which will not completely violate the concept of space and will perfectly allow natural light in.
- Bright colors are a rather non-standard solution. However, it is important to consider that doors of this design must necessarily be combined (echoed, combined) with at least two interior elements (ie, an “ensemble” is needed). Similar decisions are characteristic more for styles of boho or modern.
- White doors. A truly universal option, suitable for almost any design style of interior living spaces. Interior white doors do not distract a lot of attention and, as a rule, are perceived quite harmoniously. Those. they do not overload the living space at all and do not make it visually smaller. At the same time, the texture of such doors based on the general interior of the room may differ, for example: minimalism assumes perfectly smooth surfaces without any decor additions, provenance is more suitable for the effect of aging in white, and for baroque and classical art - the presence of patterns and carvings.
For many who plan to repair a very urgent question - what to do when the rooms are decorated, will be in different interior styles? In this case, it is advisable to focus on the room uniting them (living room, hallway). That is, you need to choose the interior door that would fit best into this room.