Making repairs, each person tries to think through everything to the smallest detail. After all, every mistake that was made during the repair work leads to additional costs of time and money.
Equipping the house with a “warm floor” system, thanks to which the house will be warmer and more comfortable, is no exception. Let's find out why it is worth putting a warm floor.
- Such a heating system can be both an additional source of heat, and the main one. It enables a person to regulate the supply of heat.
Therefore, in the autumn and spring, when the air temperature does not drop low enough, such a heating system is quite enough.
It is convenient that the set temperature mode is maintained in automatic mode throughout the entire period of operation.
Thanks to which there is uniform heating of all rooms. The "warm floor" system is equipped with adjustable sensors that allow you to "adjust" the temperature to the individual needs of the person.
You can program the system in such a way that it rises just before the owners come home, and when no one is home, it drops.
And if necessary, in each separate room you can set a different temperature for its heating. That allows you to significantly save the family budget.
- Any area, even the largest, warms up in a short time. Which is very convenient for owners of private houses with large areas.
Just 1-2 hours after turning on this type of heating, the entire area of the house will be warmed up. And the warming itself will come from the floor, this is very important for the overall feeling of warmth.
- The "warm floor" system does not require the use of usable area. And this allows you to translate into reality any design ideas. What is especially convenient for rooms with a small quadrature. During the repair of which, all heating systems will be hidden, and will not spoil the interior of the room.
- Such a system can be mounted under any floor covering. And due to the fact that the manufacturer offers several types of systems, a “warm floor” can be installed in any room.
- A significant advantage of such a heating system is a high level of reliability.
The manufacturer claims that the period of its operation without major repairs is equal to the service life of the building itself.
The only part that will periodically have to be changed is the thermostat. The manufacturer gives a warranty period of 2-3 years.
It can fail for several reasons: installation in a room with high humidity, with a breakdown of the temperature sensor and improper connection.
Based on the above points, we can conclude that the installation of the "warm floor" system during the repair is a justifiable solution.
Installation of such heating is quite simple, and its use is not only convenient, but also economical.
And what do you think, does the “warm floor” system really have no minuses?