Zelenka (or scientifically brilliant green) is a very corrosive solution that is difficult to remove the first time. It is not surprising that the question often arises - how to easily and quickly wash the green from different surfaces? It is important to choose the right tool, because you can easily provoke even more eating of green stuff on the surface and the amount of pollution.
We clean clothes
To remove stains of brilliant green fit 9% table vinegar and soap suds. Using a cotton swab, apply vinegar for 7-10 minutes. Then, moisten generously with soapy foam and leave for another 10 minutes. After that, rinse under running water and wash the item with laundry soap.
If we are talking about natural tissues, especially for diapers, baby's undershirts - here you need to be extremely careful and not use any chemistry and acids.
- Take a bottle or basin and pull on a dirty cloth.
- Then pour boiling water over the green area.
Then wash your clothes in the usual way.
We clean linoleum
Often a child overflows brilliant green to the floor or when opening, splashes fall. If this happened with linoleum, the first thing to do is to reduce the affected area. It is necessary to blot this place with napkins or dry rags so that the green stuff does not creep further. Categorically do not rub on the floor! After getting wet sprinkle the stain with salt. Then, when the absorbent absorbs liquid, carefully collect. Next wipe this area with nail polish remover.
We clean rubber toys
Kids, playing doctors, often take real medicines without demand, unless their parents have taken care of their inaccessibility. After such a game, as a rule, many toys are dirty with a green solution. To wash the green stuff with rubber toys, do the following:
- Squeeze the toothpaste onto a dirty place and wipe it with a brush. If it was not possible to wipe off immediately, then repeat the procedure.
- When summer is in the yard, rubber can be cleaned from green with the help of the sun. Take out dirty toys to the courtyard or balcony and leave for a couple of days in the sun. Under the influence of ultraviolet, the spot will discolor.
Then rinse well in water.
We clean leather furniture
There are several effective folk recipes. If you accidentally spilled zelenka on soft leather furniture, then you must act immediately.
- Take alcohol-containing wipes and wipe the surface after wetting it.
- Stain remover for multi-colored fabrics. Dilute with water until a porridge-like consistency is obtained. Apply to a dirty area, leave for 10 minutes. After a wet towel, remove the slurry and wipe with a dry cloth.
We clean vinyl / non-woven wallpaper
To remove a fresh stain from these types of wallpaper you need to blot a stain of brilliant green with dry napkins, and then moisten with a damp rag. Next, sprinkle the problem area with baking soda, and drip vinegar on top. Leave the pulp to dry completely, then remove with a cloth and wipe with a damp sponge.
Another effective option. Blot the stain with a soft cloth moistened with hydrogen peroxide (3%). She easily discolours green blots. Small spots can be treated with a cotton swab.
You can also use technical alcohol to remove greens from the wallpaper. After blotting the stain, the area is treated with cotton swabs dipped in alcohol until the pollution completely disappears.