Surely every woman periodically encounters the everyday problem of storing little things. Often we cannot find the one and only important permanent place where you can store all small things (cosmetics, children's toys, socks, etc., etc.). But everything is in our hands - we just need to “turn on” the imagination and do some needlework.
Moreover, half of the equipment is in every house, for example, different boxes from shoes, a phone, a tablet, etc. In addition, stylish boxes are not only very practical in operation, but will also become a worthy element of the interior.
For phone charging
With such an organizer, charging for gadgets will be concentrated in one place, which is important, because for some reason they always have to be searched for in different rooms and corners.
- Take a narrow box from the shoes and make a hole from one end at the bottom so that the plug of the extension cord socket will creep through.
- Then make 3-4 holes in the long side for charging wires.
- Fill all the holes with metal rings or sheathe with colored yarn so that the paper edges do not fray.
- Put the extension cord inside the box on the required number of outlets and remove its cord into the hole in the end.
- Insert the charge power supplies into it, and insert their cords into the holes on the side.
Everything, a compact charging station for phones and other gadgets is ready. For greater aesthetics, the box can be pasted over with colored paper or a beautiful cloth.
For manufacturing, you will need 3 different-sized boxes. As a decoration, a great solution to paste over with satin (not fabric), i.e. sheets with world maps. Also, a contrast solution will look good - boxes of one color, and lids of another. For this, colored paper, wallpaper or fabric is suitable. In the lid, pierce (cut) small holes and thread a beautiful ribbon (or bundle) into them, which you tie on the side to a bow. Boxes are placed one on top of the other.
Very convenient containers for small household items.
- Take a cardboard box, for example, from shoes and cut off exactly the extra height to get 10-12 cm.
- From the cut pieces, cut the strips (partitions) to a height of 1 cm. Less.
- Distribute the inside of the box into equal parts (depending on the items that you will store in it) and paste the partitions. So you get a container with several compartments.
For greater efficiency, you can distribute the box into squares in the same way. As a decoration, use silk, colored paper, thick fabric, lace or something else. Glue a thin ribbon tape around the edges.
Decorative boxes from thick paper or cardboard can be made with your own hands of any shape (square, circle, rectangle, box, cube, heart, star, oval). Those. here the limitations are just your imagination. However, you need to consider some nuances!
It should be understood that in the first place, the practical function of the product is important, because you will store different objects in them. Therefore, the design must be robust and easy to use. If you plan to make a box yourself, it is better to use thick cardboard with a thickness of at least 2-3 mm. It is desirable to further strengthen the finished packaging products by gluing a second inner layer.