Well-made decoration of the balconies allows you to slightly increase the spaciousness of the apartment.
Now there are many good ways to carry out finishing work.
To dwell on the choice of finishing work, you need to know:
- type of balcony (open, closed);
- what functions does he have;
- cost of work.
This article will consider the most popular, inexpensive materials for high-quality decoration of balconies.
These will be:
- laminated panels;
Staying with this choice, you have a lot of advantages:
- low price;
- ease of installation;
- imitation of the surface of any materials;
- installation of additional thermal insulation;
- You can lay hidden power, low-current wiring.
The style and practicality of such a finish. It is made of pressed sawdust, allowing to increase the strength, practicality of the material.
- ease of installation;
- resistance to mechanical damage;
- large selection of colors and decors;
- sometimes swollen;
- applies exclusively to heated balconies;
- deteriorates with prolonged humidity.
It can be used in humid rooms with relatively high temperature drops, it does not absorb odors, and does not tarnish under sunlight.
Excellent sound and heat insulation qualities. It is not dusty due to static electricity, it has full biological stability.
It is considered a natural material.
- uniformity regarding species;
- higher price relative to others.
Plastic walls on the balcony will look unusual. There is a rich variety of colors and textures, the ability to combine well with the interior in adjacent rooms, allowing you to create harmony.
- lack of smells on the sunny side;
- structural strength, do not bend;
- insignificant price;
- You can create sutural, seamless finishes;
- simplicity and high speed of installation;
- large selection of color palette;
- Do not need constant care.
- are subject to mechanical damage;
- when buying cheap panels, a characteristic odor for plastic may appear;
- buying a product without certification can stumble upon a toxic product.
Easy to install, considered an excellent substitute for surface plastering. It has no toxic additives, is non-flammable, makes surfaces absolutely smooth, eliminates the appearance of various mushrooms, molds, has increased sound and thermal insulation.
The ability to modify the color of drywall with ordinary paint. Having excellent elasticity, you can beat the interior with drywall.
- requires heat;
- picks up additional centimeters of the balcony;
- complexity of installation.
Carefully choose the working material, because repair work on the balcony is done for many years.
Here you are, consult the seller about the material. What temperature differences does it withstand. Share in the comments.