We live in a wonderful time when cleaning from a long, tedious and tedious process has turned into a fairly simple task, with additional household appliances. Using modern gadgets to help you turn any room into a shining, clean and comfortable place - without wasting your time and energy. Such helpful helpers include a vertical vacuum cleaner.
Hoses stretched across the apartment a long time ago, forget about them, because a good vacuum cleaner is a compact, lightweight and efficient device that does not take up much space in your home. Today, we together choose the best vertical vacuum cleaner for the home, and our rating will help you with this.
Rating TOP 7 best vertical vacuum cleaners
The best models are deservedly considered:
- Philips FC 7088;
- Dyson DC51 Multi Floors;
- Electrolux ZB 2943;
- Bosch BCH 6ATH25;
- Makita 4076 DWX;
- VAX U86-AL-BR;
- Dyson V6 Fluffy.
What did they deserve such high ratings and reviews? We offer you to consider a brief information on each of the vacuum cleaners.
Philips FC 7088
The first participant in our rating is a quality vacuum cleaner from the famous Dutch company Philips. The model provides wet cleaning, cleaning and drying of the apartment. In addition to the auto-cleaning function, the device boasts a good package bundle, which includes an electric brush and a soft nozzle for furniture.
|Dust collector (l)||0.65|
Cost: from 27,299 to 39,578 p.
- high-quality assembly from a famous brand;
- optimal power - 500 W;
- complete with a high-quality brush and a special soft nozzle for furniture;
- there is a container for collecting water;
- auto cleaning function.
- the cord is only wound manually.
The new vacuum cleaner does not cease to please. With him, cleaning from an unpleasant and tedious process turned into an easy task for just a few minutes. Now home is always clean! Worth the money!
Dyson DC51 Multi Floors
Compact, lightweight and stylish vacuum cleaner designed for carpet cleaning thanks to a high-quality turbo brush. Also, thanks to a soft brush, you can clean the furniture and corners of animal hair. In addition, the device has a good filter that provides better cleaning of fleecy coatings.
|Dust collector. (L)||0.80|
Cost: from 29990 to 31000 p.
- good power level - 700 W;
- good capacity - 0.80 l;
- excellent design that will fit into any interior of the apartment;
- simplicity in operation;
- good turbo brush included;
- long power cord - 7.6 meters;
- built-in fine filter.
- the cord does not rewind automatically.
Chic functional vacuum cleaner! At first it seemed to me somewhat difficult, but I quickly got used to it. It cleans perfectly, much better than the usual classic model of a vacuum cleaner. Only half an hour - and the whole apartment is clean. No need to mess around with a big device. I advise everyone.
Electrolux ZB 2943
For owners of a small apartment and fans of regular cleaning, we present the Electrolux ZB 2943 - a very compact, comfortable and small model. Great power does not differ, since it runs on battery power. It works continuously without additional charge for 20 minutes. An interesting detail of the model is a special highlight that can be used in the cleaning process in the most inaccessible corners of the apartment.
|Dust collector. (L)||0.50|
|Charging (mAh)||Li-ion 1300|
Cost: from 7690 to 7889 rubles.
- high-quality Li-Ion battery, with a capacity of 1300 mAh;
- works without a network;
- battery life - 20 minutes;
- cleans even the most inaccessible places;
- great design;
- minimum weight - only 2 kilograms;
- a fairly long cord - 1.9 meters;
- ease of use;
- mobile and maneuverable model;
- built-in special backlight.
- missing crevice nozzle;
- without a stand, the vacuum cleaner is unstable enough.
The vacuum cleaner was chosen with her husband, eventually settled on this model. Never regretted: the device is gorgeous. Dealing with management is very simple. 20 minutes is enough to clean our small apartment.
Bosch BCH 6ATH25
Another vertical battery operated vacuum cleaner. More powerful than the previous one: Bosch BCH 6ATH25 runs continuously for an hour - this is enough to clean even a large apartment. In addition, the device charges quickly enough, 80% in 3 hours.
|E capacity (l)||0.90|
|Charging (mAh)||Li-ion, 2400|
Cost: from 11959 to 18990 p.
- the most powerful model in the ranking - 2400 W;
- runs on battery power;
- light weight - only 3.6 kilograms;
- large dust collector tank - 0.90 liters;
- easy to use;
- stylish design;
- high-quality built-in filter;
- maneuverable model;
- fast charge - 80% in 3 hours;
- There are indicators showing charging and the degree of contamination of the filter.
- there is no base for installation of the device.
With Bosch BCH 6ATH25, cleaning was not a burden, but a joy. I have two cats at home, after them there is a lot of wool on the carpets. Vacuum cleaner copes with it perfectly. And most importantly, the device is really very powerful, enough for an hour of work - during this time you can perfectly clean the apartment.
Makita 4076 DWX
A vacuum cleaner from a not very well-known company, nevertheless characterized by a very affordable cost and good technical parameters. The apparatus for cleaning linoleum and laminate is intended. It runs on battery for up to 30 minutes.
|Charging (mAh)||NiCd, 1300|
Cost: from 3269 to 3290 p.
- runs on battery with good capacity (1300 mAh);
- battery life - up to 30 minutes;
- very low weight - only 1.4 kilograms;
- excellent ratio of quality and affordable price;
- convenience of design and mobility;
- no power cord.
- The device can be recharged only after a complete discharge.
The device is inexpensive, but very effective. I did not want to spend a lot of money, but there was a desire to try something new, the standard huge vacuum cleaner was already tired of the order. The model suits me. It performs its main task perfectly. I recommend to everyone!
VAX U86-AL-BR - a vertical vacuum cleaner with 2 batteries, each of which works for 25 minutes in continuous mode. Full charge is quick, in just 3 hours. Another difference between the device and the others is a removable hose, on which you can put on a regular nozzle to clean all the nooks of the house.
|Battery (mAh)||Li-ion, 2000|
Price: from 13299 to 13400 p.
- The package includes 2 batteries that work offline 50 minutes;
- fast full charge - only 3 hours;
- the hose is removed;
- the possibility of using additional nozzles;
- good power level - 1000 W;
- a large dust collector - 1 liter;
- long cord - 6 meters;
- The container is easy to clean after cleaning.
- difficulty in cleaning the electric brush (mainly from hair and wool).
I think VAX U86-AL-BR is one of the best vertical vacuum cleaners to date. 2 batteries allow the device to work for almost an hour without charging. Additional nozzles are also very useful - with them you can clean the most inaccessible places.
Dyson v6 fluffy
One of the lightest devices in our ranking, which makes the model very compact and mobile. In addition, it also has a stylish space design - it is almost impossible not to notice it. The kit includes 3 additional nozzles.
|Dust collector (l)||0.40|
|Battery (mAh)||Li-ion, 2200|
Price: from 24,250 to 29,700 p.
- 3 additional useful nozzles are included in the package: ordinary brush, soft roller and crevice nozzle;
- fast full charge time - 210 minutes;
- light weight - 2 kg;
- long power cord - 1.8 meters;
- convenient docking station can be attached to the wall;
- compact storage;
- Stylish space design.
- low power level - 350 W;
- the capacity of the dust bag is not too large - 0.40 liters.
I bought the device a couple of months ago. Immediately after the purchase I decided to use it - it cleans everything perfectly, now the apartment is in perfect cleanliness. The brush slides steeply on the floor, goes into all corners, so that no debris can hide from such a powerful device.
Comparison table of presented models
We offer to visually compare today's models using the table.
|P (W)||Dust collector (l)||Weight, kg)||Cord length (m)|
|Philips FC 7088||500||0.65||6.7||eight||-|
|Dyson DC51 Multi Floors||700||0.80||5.4||7.6||-|
|Electrolux ZB 2943||600||0.50||2||1.9||Li-ion 1300|
|Bosch BCH 6ATH25||2400||0.90||3.6||-||Li-ion, 2400|
|Makita 4076 DWX||1000||0.50||1.4||-||NiCd, 1300|
|VAX U86-AL-BR||1000||1||4.6||6||Li-ion, 2000|
|Dyson v6 fluffy||350||0.40||2.04||1.8||Li-ion, 2200|
Lists of the best
In addition to the above top models of vertical vacuum cleaners, there are several more worthy candidates for the title of the best device.
- Budgetary - CENTEK CT-2561.
- Wireless - Morphy Richards SuperVac 734030.
- Lightweight - Kitfort KT-536.
Let's consider them in more detail.
Budget - CENTEK CT-2561
One of the most inexpensive models was the CENTEK CT-2561 vacuum cleaner. Despite its cost, it is notable for good technical characteristics and build quality. It is very popular among buyers - in addition, almost no negative reviews about this small and lightweight device have been found on the Internet.
|Dust collector (l)||0.50|
|Cord length (m)||4.7|
Cost: from 3371 to 5197 p.
Wireless - Morphy Richards SuperVac 734030
One of the main distinguishing features of the presented model is a 4-level cyclone cleaning system with a HEPA filter. What does it mean? The fact that not only surfaces but also air are cleaned of dust and debris. For allergy sufferers, such a device would be just the perfect choice. With it, you can easily clean the carpet from animal hair. In addition, the vacuum cleaner has 3 power levels, light weight and good battery capacity.
|Dust collector (l)||0.50|
|Cord length (m)||1.8|
|Battery (mAh)||Li-ion, 2000|
Cost: 24990 rub.
Lightweight - Kitfort KT-536
The model is quite new, however, has already earned the trust of users. Charging time is fast enough, only 4 hours, after which the vacuum cleaner can work up to 45 minutes offline. It also has a very low weight - only 2.4 kg, such a compact device will be conveniently stored in the apartment, because it certainly will not take up much space.
|Dust collector (l)||0.60|
|Charging (mAh)||Li-ion, capacity 2200|
Cost: From 5 879 to 8 250 r.
What to look for when choosing
So that the purchase of a vacuum cleaner does not drag on for long and tiring hours, in search of a unique device, we suggest paying attention to the following parameters:
- Power. It is logical that the higher the power of the vacuum cleaner, the better its traction, which means cleaning will be faster and more productive. In fact, this parameter is more important for wireless models, which, unfortunately, initially can not boast of too high a power level.
- Filtration and purification. Each manufacturer is distinguished by its special cleaning system, however, today the most effective HEPA filters are considered.
- Dust box capacity. This parameter depends on the cost of the device. More budget models do not have too much capacity, basically a tank of up to 1 liter is included in the kit. Expensive models boast more voluminous dust collectors - 3-4 liters.
- Noise level. In principle, this criterion depends solely on the perception of a particular person. The box usually shows decibel numbers - it is they that reflect the noise level that the device produces, so you should focus solely on it. If possible, then before buying, plug the device into the network and listen to its sound during operation.
- Supply system. There are several options: either a traditional and familiar vacuum cleaner that works from the network, or a wireless model. Despite the fact that the latter are weaker and do not have a high level of power, nevertheless, cordless vacuum cleaners continue to be popular, because they differ in mobility and light weight.