Before finishing the loggia inside after warming, you need to choose an affordable, convenient, practical and reliable material that will serve as a durable and beautiful cladding in a small space.
A dry planed board of high quality is notable for its environmental friendliness, durability, ease of connection, and also quite worthy indicators of sound and thermal insulation.
- Level the surface for the installation of the frame crate.
- Install a wooden base or frame from a metal profile.
- Fix the lining in an open or hidden way.
The connection of the elements with each other can be carried out with the help of spikes and grooves, as well as through special clamps. In some cases, self-tapping screws or nails are used for this purpose.
Modern wood-fiber material for wall decoration is presented in several varieties. The panels can be flat or embossed, with a polymer film coating or veneered with natural wood veneer.
- Install a wooden or metal crate.
- Measure and cut the panels (if necessary).
- Install the cladding in the direction from the upper right to the left.
Self-tapping screws are used to fix the finishing material in the corners. Fasten the opposite side of the panels with clamps. At the final stage, decorative corners are installed.
The popular and durable building plastic is notable for its low price and ease of self-assembly, as well as a wide range of colors.
- Install the battens in the form of wooden battens or metal profiles.
- Install the first panel and fix it with a special adhesive.
- Secure the subsequent panel with the side grooves.
In order to prevent the destruction of the base base, it is recommended to treat the wood with fungicidal antiseptic solutions that are safe for others.
This version of the vinyl finish of the insulated loggia has many advantages, including resistance to negative external influences and the ability to create a “breathing” lining.
- Install the crate under the finishing structure.
- Secure with special screws special connection profiles.
- Install the start plate, J- or H-profile, finish strip.
Install siding panels in the direction from the bottom up. Moreover, every second or third row should be checked by the building level.
A three-layer design with internal insulation is one of the preferred finishing methods, which allows to obtain an aesthetic and durable lining with minimal time.
- Install special fittings in the form of final elements, external and internal corners.
- Install the start panel with fastening inside the groove.
- Check the correctness of the building level.
The wide part of the panel must be fixed with brackets or self-tapping screws. All subsequent elements must be mounted using special lateral recesses.
To turn the loggia into a functional room, it is necessary not only to competently perform thermal insulation of the space, but also to responsibly approach the issue of choosing a finishing material.